DigiBIC is a network of European leaders in research, innovation support, industry and finance, working together to deploy the latest technology and tools to digital and creative industries.
- To create a permanent, sustainable and respected European network to support the continued growth of the digital and creative industries.
- To engage with regional, national and European leaders in research and innovation in order to support and encourage their use of the DigiBIC platform to deploy research results and to engage with industry end-users in identifying and responding to new industry challenges and opportunities.
- To overcome the challenges inherent to the digital and creative industries sector in order to engage directly with end-users, to support and encourage their use of the DigiBIC network and platform in order to optimise the deployment of existing best practice, technology and tools and to engage with the research community in identifying and developing solutions to new industry challenges and opportunities.
- To establish the DigiBIC network and online resources centre as an effective 'brokerage' mechanism between the different communities of interest.
- To ensure the widest possible involvement in and exploitation of the DigiBIC network and online platform.