INTER VENTURES aims to help SMEs located along national borders to internationalise their activities. This will spur growth and make EU cross-border regions more competitive.
This project arises in order to improve existing policies related with the internationalization and promotion of SMEs abroad, as a means of improving territorial competitiveness, mainly in border regions of the European Union.
To achieve these objectives and as support for the ultimate goal, project partners will be inspired by other border regions, obtaining relevant experience and policies related to the internationalization of SMEs.
- Pannon European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation (HU)
- Association of European Border Regions (AEBR) (DE)
- European Business and Innovation Centre of Burgos (CEEI-Burgos) (ES)
- Society for the Development of the Province of Burgos (SODEBUR) (ES)
- Union of the Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Agriculture and Crafts of Lombardy (Unioncamere
- Lombardia) (IT)
- Klaipėda ID (LT)
- Klaipėda City Municipality Administration (LT)
- Rzeszow Regional Development Agency (PL)
- Association of the Carpathian Euroregion Poland (PL)