The project arises after seeing how students around all Europe and the world have called weekly strikes to protest against climate change and the lack of specific actions against climate change.
VET Students do not want to be mere spectators of policies to combat climate change, but to be themselves agents of change, and for that we must equip them with knowledge and tools. The transmission of knowledge is fundamental, and therefore we also need that VET teachers are trained
in the skills and knowledge that their students are demanding.
The Erasmus+ project: Tournet will work with the Cross-Sector Tourism Networks for Sustainable Tourism (CSTN).
During this project will be produced:
- An online course with the management tools of CSTN.
- A digital manual for sustainable tourist destinations and EcoBrand.
- An APP for the establishment of the CSTN.
The course will seek the incorporation into touristic market of
new micro, small and medium enterprises, while boosting existing ones.
- Arctic Circle Business - Greenland
- Mediterranean Agronomic institute of Chania - Greece
- Metodo Estudios Consultores SL - Spain
- Centro Integrado Público de Formación Profesional Misericordia - Spain
- Universitat Politecnica de Valencia – Spain
- Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Burgos - Spain
- Visit Greenland - Greenland
- Emin Kasapoglu Cok Programli Anadolu Lisesi - Turkey