Starting up a company can be a tricky process. Consolidating it and making it grow on an increasingly demanding market is even harder, especially for SMEs. You have an ally in CEEI Burgos.
We want to help you
Starting up a company is tricky, consolidating it and making it grow on increasingly demanding and competitive global markets is a hard task for many companies in our area, especially for SMEs. That is why we need to have control over many aspects of business management, from strategies to financing, including marketing, internationalization, the development of human resources, technology and innovation.
At CEEI BURGOS we promote business innovation, convinced that in a globalised world, innovation is the key to enhancing the competitiveness of businesses and organisations. Companies need to use innovation to leapfrog the competition..
The purpose of innovation is to explore opportunities that allow companies to adapt to new market situations and demands.
R&D Information Point
CEEI-Burgos is a R&D Information PointI and we give entrepreneurs and companies information and personalised advice on the best government subsidies for their needs and projects, providing they are focused on Research, Development and Innovation.
Our network of PI+D+i has a hub that specialises in international programmes that finance R&D projects.
If you have an innovative project, you can apply for specialised consultancy on the best government financing schemes for your needs.
WE CAN HELP YOUAquí encontrarás un lugar lleno de ventajas
- CONSULTANCY on marketing and business management.
- Feasibility and business PLANS.
- Face-to-face and on-line TRAINING in business management, tailored training plans.
- MANAGEMENT of private funding, and of government subsidies and incentives.
- Participation in Spanish, European and international projects and programmes: 7PM CIP, EIE Interreg, LIFE ….
- ASESORAMIENTO sobre innovación y tecnología: herramientas de gestión de la innovación.
- Business COOPERATION in Spain and abroad: Search for business opportunities.
- Cooperation agreements with BICs in more than thirty countries: market studies, networking, mentoring, logistic support, use of spaces and offices.
- CONSULTANCY in innovation and technology: innovation management tools.
- INFORMATION on funding for R+D+I: The R&D Information Points of the CDTI (Centre for the Technological Development of Industries).
- THE EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY’S TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER PROGRAMME: New ways for entrepreneurs and companies to apply space technology to trade. ESINET network.