The main objective of this European Project is to support the creation, business development and scaling-up of companies in the tourism sector through incubators and accelerators integrating creativity, art and design skills from the Cultural and Creative Industries with cutting-edge technology, science and other relevant expertise.
The project it´s going to get this by bringing together a consortium of organisations with enormous experience in working with creative industries across Europe and stimulating their creation growth and internationalisation – as well as in the tourism sector. All the partners have worked extensively and intensively with creative enterprises, stimulating innovation and cross sector working.
Some specific objectives:
- Form a trans-national network of business incubators and accelerators with a
- focus on SMEs and start-ups in CCIs sector.
- Six partners have their own physical incubator systems, and work in a manner to
- accelerate enterprise development in the specialist areas of finance, creativity and
- EBN, is a transnational organisation networking for business development and
- innovation across Europe.
- CBC is an organisation coordinating a network of national partners dealing with
- creative entrepreneurship in more than 60 countries – covering all Europe as well as
- other countries across the globe.
- The consortium has representatives from Ireland, Cyprus, Italy, Hungary, Germany
- and Denmark, providing a balanced geographical coverage.
- WestBIC (Ireland)
- EBN (Belgium)
- LAZIO INNOVA (Italy)
- MEDIA DEALS UG (Germany)
- CBC (Denmark)
- CYRIC (Cyprus)
- D2S (United Kingdom)
- CEEIM (Spain)
- CEEI BURGOS (Spain)