The aim of the project e-Guide CWH&S is to develop an innovative, attractive and useful training tool for acquiring key competencies in health and safety signs and signals in construction industry.
The project transfers and adapts training methods, results and outcomes, including training materials, using modern teaching methods and tools for effective lifelong learning. The latter include e-learning interactive multilingual modules, simulation games, interactive multiple choice test modules.
The e-Guide CWH&S project will be implemented by a consortium of 7 organizations from Bulgaria, Turkey, Austria, Malta, Northern Ireland (UK) and Spain selected on the grounds of their experience in VET and market expertise.
The results of the project shall be:
- An interactive multilingual e-learning tool in health and safety signs and signals in construction industry and related sectors,
- Methodology for e-learning purposes.
- Increase of attractiveness of VET systems and practices in the partner countries.
- New skills and abilities of students, to work in the construction industry.
- Awareness rising of those who receive instruction and stakeholders at workplace.
The project e - Guide CWH &S will use the successfully methodology developed previously for the LANSAWOOOD project, which was focused on the improvement of safety and hygiene in the workplace for professionals and university students.