This project is initiated by the need to increase labour market potential of VET students of crafts and design. Unemployment of young people has become one of the growing problems in Europe. Therefore, VET institutions have high responsibility in providing education and training that would meet the needs and trends of the society's labor market.
The project aims to contributing to the labour market adequacy of crafts and design education. Therefore, it deals with increasing versatility of VET curricula in participating organisations, thus enhancing the quality of crafts and design education on local, regional, national and European level.
The project aims to
- improving students' entrepreneurial skills for better labour market potential
- improving students' classical and ICT based crafts and design skills
- increasing participants' social competences to contribute to their cooperation and teamwork skills both in- and outside industry
- enhancing participants' cultural and linguistic skills to raise their cultural awareness and competence to work on international level
- sharing ideas and increasing EU partner network, thus raising the participating organisations' potential to provide competencies for better performance on EU labor market
- modernizing pedagogy, raising quality and versatility of the participating organizations' VET curricula in terms of professional, digital and self-employment skills as well as knowledge on product design and cultural heritage
The partners of the EntreVET-project
- Estonia:Tartu Art School
- Finland:Lybecker/ Education centre Brahe
- Italy: Istituto di Istruzione Superiore G. Mazzatinti
- Spain: EASd Burgos and CEEI Burgos