Lean Innovation for Micro Enterprises (LIME) is an European project from Erasmus+ program that it´s going to introduce the lean innovation skillset to our education system and by extension to our economies.
The specific objectives are:
- Motivate micro-entrepreneurs to engage in innovation training by creating a self-assessment tool that helps identify the innovation knowledge and skills that will be most useful to their particular business context/goals.
- Increase the availability and quality of Lean Innovation teaching for micro-entrepreneurs by assisting entrepreneurship education providers to quickly integrate it into classroom teaching via a made-to-measure curriculum, teachers’ packs and OERs
- Maximise access to lean innovation skills development for micro entrepreneurs through an online training course
- Banbridge District Enterprises Ltd (United Kingdom)
- National Enterprise Network (United Kingdom)
- Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Burgos (Spain)
- Feltech Software Innovations Ltd (Irland)
- European E-learning Institute (Denmark)
- Uniwesytet Szczecinski (Poland)