The China IPR SME Helpdesk supports European Union (EU) small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to both protect and enforce their Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in or relating to China, through the provision of free information and services. These take the form of jargon-free, first-line, confidential advice on intellectual property and related issues, plus training, materials and online resources.
China IPR SME Helpdesk’s services are free to all European small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and European SME intermediaries. To give you a brief reminder, our key services include:
- Training: The Helpdesk organises approximately 50 events and webinars for SMEs across Europe and China every year, in partnership with European intermediary and trade associations. We also provide free train-the-trainer sessions for the staff of intermediary and trade associations to provide them with key first-line knowledge on IPR China issues.
- Enquiry Service: SMEs can submit questions to us via phone, email (email@example.com) or in person and receive free and confidential first-line advice within seven working days from a China IP expert.
- Materials: Helpdesk expert written business-focused guides and training materials on China IPR issues are all downloadable from the online portal here. We can also supply these in hard copy for distribution at events.
- Online Services: Helpdesk multilingual online portal (www.china-iprhelpdesk.eu) provides easy access to Helpdesk guides, case studies, E-learning modules, event information and webinars..
- Articles: We can provide intermediaries with articles on different aspects of IPR protection on a regular basis for your newsletter or other publications.