The SmartAgriFood accelerator wants to fund web entrepreneurs and SMEs with new or innovative ideas for applications and services to address the lack of smart ICT tools suited for farm and wider agricultural use. New or existing applications should use FIWARE technologies (an innovative, open cloud-based infrastructure for cost-effective creation and delivery of future internet applications and services) and ideally be delivered through the FIspace platform (an integrated collaboration system).
- Link to tutorials: http://www.fispace.eu/tutorials.html
- Link to Technical documentation: http://dev.fispace.eu/doc/wiki/Home
- Q&A Webinar 24.10.2014. 11:00 CET
- Q&A Webinar 27.10.2014. 11:00 CET
- Q&A Webinar 31.10.2014. 11:00 CET