BRIGDES (Bridging competence infrastructure gaps and speeding up growth and jobs delivery in regions) new project interregional of the program of Interregional cooperation of Eurpe and finaciated by FEDER (Fondo Regional de Desarrollo de la Unión Europea) for 2014-2020.
This project has become part of the debate between regios in relation with the problems of the implementation of their respective smart specialization strategies RIS3.
The main objective of the project is to increase the eficence of the implants of RIS3 and consequently the management of Estructural Funds. Besides, other priorities are the inversions orientated to promote the bioeconomy, the interregional cooperation and the improvement in the implementation of RIS3 with the Competence Centers.
9 institutions of 8 european regions working together in Bridges. The partners are:
- Kainuun Etu ltd. (FI) – Coordinator
- Regional council of Kainuu (FI)
- Lubelskie Voivodeship (PL)
- Uusimaa Regional Council (FI)
- Regional development agency of western Macedonia S.A. – ANKO (GR)
- Soča Valley Development Centre (SI)
- Pannon Business Network Association (HU)
- Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Burgos (CEEI Burgos) (ES)
- Centre for research and technology - Hellas/Institute for research and technology – Thessaly (GR)